Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tea Time!
So, according to the Department of Homeland Security, I'm a Right Wing Extremest...funny...I didn't know that made me a threat! Here's me at a local tea party. Notice my T-shirt has a picture of the Declaration of Independence Signers with the words "Right Wing Extremests".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I only read your blog some of the time, and don't know you personally, but I'm guessing that this is the part of the article that applies to you:
ReplyDelete"but also groups that reject federal authority in favor of state or local authority. 'It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single-issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.'"
I wonder what other groups might be dedicated to a single-issue, making them a threat. A group that rejects local authority in favor of federal authority? A group dedicated to feeding the homeless? A hospital that only treats sick people? A group that is only dedicated to birth control?
Well, we better watch out for just about every group/company/person out there!
Yes, that one part specifically. But I find the rest of the Memo insulting to other decent Americans as well.
ReplyDelete