Friday, May 15, 2009

St. Dymphna, pray for us

So between trying to sell my house and dealing with a new family issue that needs tweeking, I again find myself away from the game here. I felt it appropriate to ask for both yours and St. Dymphna's intercession for the upcoming challenges that our family is facing. When I become more educated on the issue at hand, I will share it here to promote awareness, but until then I shall remain prayerfully silent.

5 comments:

  1. Please pray for me and my husband as we need all the prays we can get.. Our lovely marrige is in trouble and i need to pray to my heavely father...

    ReplyDelete
  2. asking for a miraculous healing from Multiple Sclerosis

    ReplyDelete
  3. St Dymphna Pray for us. My family is in a mess my two girls may have been abused and they are blaming the wrong person. im also selling my house we are all stressed but we are hoping for a miracle. please intercede for us ,we await a miracle,thanyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. St Dymphna Pray for us. Help me find a job,please intercede for us! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Dymphna please pray for my oncoming mental illness help me to e courageous of the changes that are coing my way. Let me not be embarrrasedtoask for help send the right mental health professional to diagnose me correctly .I ask this through Merciful Jesus may he hear my prayer please pray for me tonite saint dymphna and all who are on this site amen Please pray for me

    ReplyDelete