We ate breakfast at IHOP today and I just KNEW the butterfly would hatch, so yes...we brought it into the restaurant. And YEP! it did. We later said good-bye to our little friend. He was called "Cucumber" as a Caterpillar, "Pickle" as a chrysalis, and "Relish" as a butterfly.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi Pamela,
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of your butterfly, Relish! I just wanted to let you know that before going to IHOP, we may want to keep in mind that the company has been exposed for food safety issues and animal cruelty in its supply chain. For more details, please go to: www.humanesociety.org/ihop
I appreciate your taking the time to read this!
Sincerely,
Emily Spivak
LOL. I thought you were telling me the butterfly contaminated our food and that we were being cruel to the butterfly. Now I see you were refering to other issues with IHOP. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteamazing!!!!!
ReplyDelete