Saturday, February 6, 2010

Toddler Math


Toddler + Trash Can = Black Hole

So far, my youngest has thrown away (well, only what I've managed to catch her doing):

-a stack of plastic cups
-a fork
-book, after book, after book
-small toys
-crayons
-socks

Other items still missing that I can't find "for some reason":

-one Handy Manny tool
-many lids and stoppers to "those cups"
-socks (the answer to one of life's mysteries solved!)

Every time something important is missing I FEAR trash day.

2 comments:

  1. > Every time something important is missing I FEAR trash day.

    Yes!!! I've gone through this with my two older kids. It's just beginning with the little one (14 months).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone through this as well, you would think it would end at some point? Well, our six year old still is throwing things in the can when he is hoping I won't notice:-(

    ReplyDelete