Sunday, June 6, 2010
Country Living: Poison Ivy
Well, my greed for luscious blackberries finally bit me on the behind... or shall I say the face. I have a horrible case of poison ivy. Just one of many reminders that living in the country isn't always good times. There are real dangers to face, and my education has just begun! Please pray for me. I can't take any steroids and the swelling is getting worse, not better.
Labels:
country living
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh, yikes! Saying a prayer for you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you...surely it's better by now. By the way, LOVE the pie - it's making me hungry for blackberries. I grew up picking them and eating them and now I am eagerly awaiting August when they are ripe...YUM!
ReplyDeleteWell, here in the Texas heat it doesn't take as long to ripen. It was delicious....but can't say it was worth it for the poison ivy. Just have to live and learn and wear gloves next time...no brainer I'm sure :)
ReplyDelete