I wish I could have heard this live: On Rush today, he reported that the Vatican says the Washing Machine was more liberating for women than The Pill. He jokes for awhile and you think he's outraged at the stereotype...then he says it was the Vacuum that liberated women not the washing machine. LOL...ANYWAYS....then a woman named Kelly called from Steubenville (of course...Catholic Heaven on Earth I hear). She goes into a GREAT commentary on why The Pill isn't liberating and how NFP works so great in her marriage. You just HAVE to read the transcript here. I promise you'll find yourself cheering. If you're out there Kelly: You Rock!! I couldn't have said it better myself!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Caller on Rush is my HERO!
I wish I could have heard this live: On Rush today, he reported that the Vatican says the Washing Machine was more liberating for women than The Pill. He jokes for awhile and you think he's outraged at the stereotype...then he says it was the Vacuum that liberated women not the washing machine. LOL...ANYWAYS....then a woman named Kelly called from Steubenville (of course...Catholic Heaven on Earth I hear). She goes into a GREAT commentary on why The Pill isn't liberating and how NFP works so great in her marriage. You just HAVE to read the transcript here. I promise you'll find yourself cheering. If you're out there Kelly: You Rock!! I couldn't have said it better myself!
Labels:
Contraception,
NFP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Too bad she wasn't able to make her case a little better without being interrupted. I like talk radio, but that's my number one complaint about it - the hosts are always interrupting the callers! I guess they do it in the interest of time, but half the time you miss the actual point of the call because the host interrupts and gets off on a tangent.
ReplyDeletewoo hoo way to go Kelly!!
ReplyDelete