Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Baby"-tific Vision



Every night Gianna and I are the last to fall asleep. There are TV shows I enjoy watching or books that I try to keep up with, but my favorite activity is lying in bed and looking at Gianna's smile. Her smile gives me the happiest feeling imaginable. I often stare at her and wonder if this is what the beautific vision will be like. Of course, as wonderful as this "baby"-tific vision is, I'm sure it pales in comparison to the face of God. Still, I know that her purpose in life at that moment is to give the gift of happiness to all who enjoy her smile. That is how my baby girl glorifies God today.


Thank you Lord for this moment of bliss, this sweet gift you give to the world through the face of my child. May I never fail to appreciate her innocent and beautiful smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment