Thursday, September 10, 2009

Superbreeders

(Full Story Here:) Are some women superbreeders?

Yes we are! I'm a a fertile turtle, but now with osteopenia that will have to slow down dramatically!

Can you believe the Duggars are having number 19? I think it's great. They are a model family, whether they have 2 kids or 20. St. Catherine of Siena was the last of 25 children. So we are NOT talking about world records or freaks here. Just an incredibly blessed family!

I admire their courage! They go on the news and announce this great news as if everyone is going to embrace them and offer they prayers and congratulations. Unfortunately I've read nothing but ridicule, jokes, and even the occasional "That's gross!" comments. Never the less, they hold their heads up high, with bright smiles on their faces, forever mindful of God's blessings upon their family.

This family witnesses in a way that I only wish I could. God Bless them!

Here's a recent interview with the Duggars on "Huckabee":

No comments:

Post a Comment