This weekend was the Annual Bishop's Prolife Dinner for the Catholic Prolife Committee here in Dallas. I got to meet Abby Johnson (who is just a doll) and I also just found out she came Home to the Catholic Church at Easter Vigil! Congrats to her! Her story provides so much hope for the Prolife movement. What? You haven't heard of her? She's the former Planned Parenthood director of College Station who became prolife during 40 days for life last fall after assisting in an abortion procedure. Please pray for her as she boldly travels around the country revealing the evils of Planned Parenthood from first hand experience.
I also met Cardinal DiNardo Galveston/Houston. He's just super! Very down to earth and so generous in humility. He gave a very inspiring speech. When I spoke to him, I said, "I've heard lots of great things about you." He replied, "Only believe half of what you hear and I'll be happy."
(You don't have to publish this, per se)After noticing that you were a member of Prolife Blogs, we at Mystical Rose Design wanted to invite you to join us in our Pro Life Tuesdays! Bloghop. Please stop by or join us on any Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Lucy, Molly, and Caroline
www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com