Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Natural Family Planning is...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this site! I just wanted to say a quick hello and say keep fighting the good fight. My wife and I practice and promote NFP as well, and I spread the word through my site, too. In fact, I have posted this same video in the past!

    Blessings!

    Dustin
    www.EngagedMarriage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NFP!! :) This is the greatest video- everyone needs to see this! Especially engaged couples! (My husband and I work with Catholic Engaged Encounter w/end retreats for engaged couples)...Did you just get this off youtube? Does that mean I can put this video on my blog as well? We need to spread this video, b/c it says in a very convincing way something that it's sometimes hard to explain to others who contracept. Sorry! Can you tell I'm excited?? Glad I stumbled across your blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did too! Yes it's on You Tube fore anyone to post. I heard about it from the Couple to Couple League on my Facebook Newsfeed.

    Christopher West has a GREAT marriage prep program based on the Theology of the Body called "God's Plan for a Joy Filled Marriage". It is EXCELLENT. We use it for our Pre-Cana Counseling. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete